Monday, January 9, 2017

Quick Update


Image result for vinyl record


Time for a quick update. I am alive, though sometimes I don't feel it. Work has been demanding a lot of my time, and as such, I haven't posted in 3 months. Since the reviews wouldn't even be close to current, I have decided to abandon the gauntlet I was running, and instead focus on year end lists, which will be coming out this month (fingers crossed). I'll also be reducing current reviews to records that have really hit a chord with me, and instead focus my attention backwards, to underrated gems and other such items I may have looked at in an album spotlight. More later.



"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

No comments:

Post a Comment